Friday, August 29, 2014

Our First Day, Forms & Thank You

Our First Day
School begins Tuesday, September 2nd. I've been busy preparing the room and our curriculum. We have a great year planned.

There are few things that will be important for me to know on the first day:
1. Will your child be eating school lunch? Drinking school milk?
2. How is your child getting home?
3. Does your child know the answer to both one and two? :)

The question about dismissal is the most important. If you have not communicated this to me already, please send a note or let me know first thing Tuesday morning.

Forms 
WARNING: You will be filling out more forms than you thought possible. The forms may seem redundant, but each and every form has a purpose. Please be patient and diligent in completing and returning them. I'm right there with you.

Thank you
This is my third year at South Pointe and the contributions from families consistently amazes me. I was overwhelmed by the amount of supplies we received on "Meet The Teacher Night." Thank you so much for your investment in your child's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment