Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Winter Break and 2014

Winter Concert / Winter Break
I hope everyone is having a nice break.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone in 2014!  We received a few more photos of our winter concert.  Thank you, Allie (Abby's mom).

IXL.com and Studyisland.com
I can tell we are using IXL.com and studyisland.com  I cannot wait to celebrate our success when we return.  Keep up the good work.

Homework over break
I have added pdfs to our 'forms' page on the right for The Chocolate Touch homework and the dollar words homework in case they went missing over break.  Feel free to download and use paper to answer them if you happen to be missing the packet. Chapters 3 & 4 are due January 6th (I will accept them on the 7th for full credit, however.)

2014
When we return, we will be working on telling time in math, researching an animal (non-fiction) in writing, and identifying non-fiction text features in reading.  In language arts we will review subject-verb agreement and in social studies, we will begin a unit on economics.

Please check out the Upcoming Events on the right for dates for 80s day, 100th day, popcorn Tuesday, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment