Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Bridge Book Check-In

The Summer Bridge Book Check-In events (11-2 and 4-7 p.m.) at City Park were successful despite the rain and thunder.  If you were not able to attend, please do not worry.  There will be two other check-in dates.  If the weather interrupted your plans to attend and you are concerned about it, please let me know via email.  I will do my best to help.

The conversations I had with parents sparked a few ideas.  I will be working on three things: 1. a date to get together as a class this summer just for fun, 2. a specific school supply list for our class, (if you have the pre-printed one; that's fine.) and 3. a book report form that students can use independently for their summer reading.

I have updated the blog calendar.  Feel free to scroll through each month for dates such as orientation and parent-teacher conferences.  Have a great week!
Recognize either of these two South Pointe Panthers?

No comments:

Post a Comment