Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welcome 2014-2015 2nd Graders!

I am so excited to be teaching 2nd Grade at South Pointe Scholars. We had a lot of fun on Move Up Day. I know we are going to have a great year.

I recently sent out an invitation to our 'Popsicles & Play on the Playground' Event. I hope you are all able to make it. It will be on August 6, 2014 from 5:30-6:30.


New subscribers: Feel free to look around the blog. The menu on the right has some helpful links. I try to keep our classroom calendar up to date with summer bridge check-in dates and other school events. 

Last year subscribers: I hope you are all having a nice summer. It has been nice running into some of you at summer school, summer camp, bridge book check ins. You are welcome to continue your subscription, BUT please read carefully...I am not sure when 3rd Grade is getting together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment